||16 October 2016 (Sun)
||8:30 AM - 1:00 PM
||Registration is free
Join us at "Born in KKH"! In collaboration with KK Women's and Children's Hospital, the People's Association is the Community Partner for this event.
If you were born in KKH, come and set a new record for the Largest Reunion of People Born at the Same Hospital! There will be a Community Family Carnival for everyone too!
For the record setting attempt, register yourselves at www.kkh.com.sg/BornInKKH today!
Terms & Conditions
To take part in the record attempt, participants must:
- be born in KKH, and of at least primary school age
- bring the following documents for verification on event day:
- Birth certificate (original or photocopy. Softcopy or photo image is not allowed)
- NRIC or MOE Student Pass
- Proof of name change, if any registration confirmation email with QR code
- be restricted to the counting area between 9.15am-10.15am. Only record-setters can be in the restricted area.
Find out more @ www.kkh.com.sg/BornInKKH