based on past year rallies, this year rally confirm got the following:
1. announce new development in dunno which part of Singapore.
2. announce new healthcare initiative.
3. recognise low-income people.
4. recognise students who excel in their studies and CCA.
5. talk about other countries and how we can follow their footsteps.
6. talk about security, and possibly announce new measures to strengthen our security.
7. talk about our economy, and possibly announce new initiatives.
8. talk about our birth rate, and possibly announce new incentives.
9. talk about transport.
10. talk about the elderly people, and possibly announce new initiatives to help them.
also, this year's rally will definitely talk about Joseph Schooling.
National Day Rally 2016 suspended after PM Lee Hsien Loong took ill http://str.sg/4qVn
My thoughts and prayers are with him.
If cannot, never mind.
Some other day make video also can.
DPM Tharman Shanmugaratnam says PM Lee is resting and is "perfectly normal" http://str.sg/4qV3
Glad he came back on his feet!
Here's a quick low-down of of this year's NDR - which point stood out most for you? :)
PM Lee had no cardiac abnormalities or stroke, on medical leave till Aug 29 http://str.sg/4qFk