|HIV transmission risk during anal sex 18 times higher than during vaginal sex
Roger Pebody, Published: 28 June 2010
The risk of HIV transmission during anal intercourse may be around18 times greater than during vaginal intercourse, according to the results of a meta-analysis published online ahead of print in the International Journal of Epidemiology.
OK SOUND GOOD
Some absolutely brilliant arguments. Thanks for enlightening us!
Wow this is rubbish.
1) HIV cannot be spread through anal intercourse unless your partner was already infected anyway. Don't anyhow spread fear. Also, everything you do also got risk. Might as well don't do anything la. Just stay at home. Oh ya, maybe your home also collapse how? Oh ya, its because people have already taken steps to minimize the risk of such things occuring... Same concept here, People should just make sure their partners are safe, and take steps to minimize any risks while enjoying themselves.
2) Highly abnormal if not beastly behavior? Are they going to have sex in front of you? And so now, if I only wear long pants in public because I think its abnormal and beastly behaviour to show any leg in public (as a guy mind you), does that mean that people should also not wear shorts in public? Oh, did you also know that some straight couples also have anal sex? Like that how?
2) Children with same-sex families don't necessarily do worse. In fact, sometimes they do better. Check out this research published here: https://www.aamft.org/imis15/aamft/Content/Consumer_Updates/Same-sex_Parents_and_Their_Children.aspx 3)
3) All your arguments about "family" issues can either be solved, or are not even an issue in the first place. If you're not smart enough to do so yourself, let me know and I will be more than happy to go in depth for you (no pun intended)...
4) You're assuming that the legalization of same-sex marriage will turn more people homosexual. Think about this way, will you suddenly turn homosexual if same-sex marriage is legalised? Same goes for others. Just because same-sex marriage is legalised doesn't mean people will suddenly "turn" homosexual, it would just allow those who are already homosexual to live happier and more fulfilling lives.
5) No need to make this world more complicated, crazy and confused than it already is? So why must we live in a world which caters only to your point of view. Why not one of the many hundreds of thousands, or possibly millions or billions of other perspectives that other people envision? The world is a complicated place, so don't just shrivel up in your corner and expect people to come to you.
a whole lot of BS
please do not bring up a 6 year old report to support your claim.
A difficult issue nonetheless.
I do not think that the will of man to choose should be violated.
However, we must also remember if there is such a thing as an afterlife and accounting for what you've done here on Earth, then everything we discuss here should be in light of that.
But if there is no after life and accounting for what we've done, then it logically follows that anything goes - that we get to set new definitions of what marriage is, doing things as a collective whole ; majority wins kind of logic.
A difficult issue with deep implications. But it is great to know that in Singapore, we can still dialogue about these issues peaceably.
Government will do what's right and not what's popular, let them decide to allow same sex marriage.
Have these homos no shame....people will laugh at them and cuss at them....
its shameful enough being gay...but being gay and demanding to that the public recognise them as lawful man and wife?
I support gay rights wholehartedly, but it isn't homophobic to think that marriage is a straight thing... it's up to the religions to decide.
Also, I firmly believe that gay couples should get the same rights as straight couples in courts, and that umarried couples should get the same rights as married couples in court.